- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some websites can install on your devices or terminals. They are automatic procedures that gather information about an internet user as they visit a particular website, in order to, among other things, recognise them as a recurrent user and then personalise their use, offer faster browsing, compile statistical information or store preferences or internet browsing habits.
Cookies are useful because they allow websites to work more quickly and flexibly and be more adaptable to your preferences, while helping website managers improve the services they offer, thanks to the information that cookies gather.
- Type of cookies
Browsing this website means that you accept the installation of the following types of cookies:
These verify that users sending messages via the contact form are not robots, in order to eliminate spam.
These are cookies that, when processed by us or by third parties, allow us to count the number of website visitors and statistically analyse the way that users use our services. They allow us to study how our website is browsed and to optimise it to meet our clients’ real needs.
These are cookies that, when processed by us or by third parties, save your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit the website. They are also used by programmes that try to geographically pinpoint the location of the computer, smartphone, tablet or internet-connected TV.
On some of our pages third-party cookies may be installed that allow the services that they offer to be better managed and improved. An example of this usage is the links to social networking sites that allow our content to be shared.
Configuring your cookie preferences:
If you would like to change the configuration of cookies on your browser, you can do so by reconfiguring the browser options. If you choose to disable all cookies, you may find that the use of some features may be restricted.
You can find information on how to change the cookie policies of various browsers as follows:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View option, select Internet Options and then access Advanced Options.
- If you use Netscape, go to the Edit option on the menu, select Preferences and access Advanced.
- If you use Firefox, for Mac go to Preferences on the options menu, select Privacy and then Show Cookies, and for Windows go to Tools on the menu, select Options, then go to Privacy and finally Show Cookies.
- If you use Safari, go to the Safari options menu, select Privacy, go to the Security section and then Show Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, go to the Tools option on the menu, select Options (Preferences in Mac), go to Advanced and then Content Configuration in the Privacy section, and finally click on Cookies in the Content Configuration box.
- The owner of the website www.carolineharveyimpact.com is not responsible for the content or authenticity of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in the cookies policy.
- Web browsers are tools that store cookies, and users may exercise their right to eliminate or deactivate them directly in the browsers. The owner of the website www.carolineharveyimpact.com cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect processing of the cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it may be necessary to install cookies in order for the browser to conserve your decision not to accept them.