Identification of the data controller
In accordance with data protection legislation and Article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the owner of the site and person responsible for data processing is Caroline Harvey (hereinafter “Caroline Harvey”), telephone number +34 660.778.769 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use and purpose of the data obtained
The data that you send us via e-mail and the “Contact” form on the website are for processing and managing the request made, as well as for sending you information about our services – if you accept the box enabled for that purpose in the form. The data we request are appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and in no case are you obligated to provide them. The compulsory data are specified in the form itself, and if you do not provide them we will be unable to process your request. It also ensures that all data provided are accurate, true and relevant to the purpose for which we request them.
In order to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us of any changes. Otherwise, we cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.
Legitimacy of data processing
Conservation of data
User request: personal data will be kept until the user’s request is resolved.
Sending of informative communications: the data will be kept until the user cancels them.
The data collected are the responsibility of Caroline Harvey and are stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). Caroline Harvey guarantees the technical and organisational measures necessary for the security and integrity of the personal data she processes, in accordance with the legislation in force, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
The rights of interested parties
As an interested party, you have the right to:
– Obtain confirmation as to whether or not the data controller is processing personal data concerning you.
– Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, for example, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only the Controller will keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data.
– In certain circumstances, by virtue of the right of portability, interested parties shall have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format for common use and machine readability, and transmit it to another data controller.
As an interested party, you may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com under the heading “Data Protection”. If you consider that your rights have not been adequately upheld, you have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.